CONSENT REQUEST AND GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE POLICY
Thank you for your interest in the services of atelieruldejaluzele.ro. For us, considering the beautiful relationship that we have with you, it is essential that we offer you the protection of the personal data that you give us. Regarding your personal data, their confidentiality is particularly important to us.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In order to deliver the goods and services ordered, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to carry out commercial activities, to promote the goods and services, to marketing, advertising, development, market research, statistics, monitoring of sales and customer purchasing behavior, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, cnp, address address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number. Please do not provide us with any personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
Personal data will be provided with your consent and will be collected and processed by us only for the purposes that we will present in the lines below.
We mention that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this regard (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
The situations in which atelieruldejaluzele.ro will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which these data will be processed:
Contact form and newsletter subscription on the website www.atelieruldejaluzele.ro and other sub-domains or micro-sites of these web domains.
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of answering any question you may have, giving us the opportunity to contact you and offer you the requested solutions. These data (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, name) are necessary for good communication between our company and you, as a potential client. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, duration of use of a page, pages visited in a certain time interval are collected.
All this information collected has the sole purpose of offering an optimized and improved experience every time regarding the operation of our platform.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We inform you that for the purpose of the efficient operation of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we can transmit part of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who offer sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. Categories of services for which we collaborate with suppliers mentioned above and the personal data transferred to them are as follows:
- SMTP (email communication) – e-mail address;
- Newsletter services – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
- Billing services – name, surname, email address, phone number, address;
- Support services / project management – name, surname, e-mail address, phone number;
- Courier/mail services – surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- SMS sending services – phone number;
- Online payment processing services – name, surname, email address, phone number, address;
- Comment services – name, surname, e-mail;
- Accounting services – name, surname, address, cnp, company tax data;
- Legal services – name, surname, address, postal code;
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored during the contractual relationship with you, as well as afterwards, for a reasonable period, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you are tracked other rights:
- the right of access to data – you have the right to obtain from atelieruldejaluzele.ro a confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are the subject of processing; for any other copies requested by you, atelieruldejaluzele.ro may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you submit your application electronically and unless you request a different format, the information will be provided to you in a currently used electronic format;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification by atelieruldejaluzele.ro of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data which are incomplete; atelieruldejaluzele.ro will notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients, if you so request;
- the right to data deletion – you have the right to obtain from atelieruldejaluzele.ro the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and atelieruldejaluzele .ro has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on atelieruldejaluzele.ro under Union law or Romanian legislation; atelieruldejaluzele.ro strong> will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort, and will inform you of such recipients, if you so request ;
- the right to restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain from atelieruldejaluzele.ro the restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) contest the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows atelieruldejaluzele.ro to check the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) atelieruldejaluzele.ro no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or (iv) you have objected to the processing for the time interval in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of atelieruldejaluzele.ro prevail over your rights; atelieruldejaluzele.ro will notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any processing restriction, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients, should you request this;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in the way it was provided to atelieruldejaluzele.ro, in a format structured, currently used and machine-readable and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; to exercise this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from atelieruldejaluzele.ro to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- the right to object – you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing,including profiling;
- the right to file a complaintbefore the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by atelieruldejaluzele.ro based on the consent before its withdrawal.< /li>
HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data that you have transmitted to us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us.< /strong>
atelieruldejaluzele.ro undertakes to provide you with the information you request in electronic format when this is possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken as part of your exercise of the above rights, are provided by atelieruldejaluzele.ro free of charge. Thus, if the requests you make are considered unfounded or excessive due to a repetitive nature, atelieruldejaluzele.ro can:
- (i) either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the requested action;
- (ii) or refuse to comply with the request.
We specify that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by atelieruldejaluzele.ro in accordance with this Personal Data Processing Policy.